• Manages daily work priorities at external warehouse operation.
• Oversee receiving, picking and shipping activities.
• Interfaces with vendors that support the warehouse including the packaging material supplier, material handling equipment supplier and barcode software (in conjunction with IT). Negotiates best cost solutions that improve operational productivity.
• Responsible for supervising the MRB cage including inventory control and rejections TAT.
• Ensures that all material is processed per Quality Control instructions.
• Responsible for warehouse layout and cleanliness. Maintains a 6S organization.
• Communicates daily with PMO, OA and QC to achieve on time delivery goals and set operation priorities.
• Manages daily internal and external order picking and shipping to achieve OTD goals.
• Monitors daily sales order and receiving reports to prioritize work.
• Coordinates staffing for AOG, weekend and other off hour support.
• Responsible for staff development and training. Directly responsible for hiring regular and contract employees.
• Prepares and monitors departmental budget and controls spending.
• Maintains departmental training records and focuses on complete cross-training of the staff and employee certifications.
• Ensures all departmental functions are covered by work instructions and that these work instructions reflect the actual jobs being accomplished.
• Monitors departmental expenses under direction of the departmental Director. The supervisor pre-approves all departmental over time.
• Responsible for supporting internal and external audits of departmental processes and procedures.
• Participates in the ISO quality processes and has accountability for organization compliance.
• Works closely with cycle count coordinator to establish root cause and corrective action for any picking, shipping or receiving errors. Has direct responsibility for explaining inventory write offs and providing corrective actions.
Experiencia y requisitos:
• BS Degree
• 5 years’ warehouse experience as a lead or supervisor with at least 2 years in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in warehouse resource planning and business plan preparation.
• Experience in the airline industry is a plus.
• APICS certification a plus
• Experience with a computerized warehouse systems highly desirable (i.e. Oracle and barcode experience a plus).
• Must be proficient in utilizing material handling equipment and understanding safety requirements.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to consider the needs of internal customers and external customers and focus on the highest lever of customer service.
• Understands and communicates goals and customer service objectives to the warehouse team. Understands business philosophy and inspires staff members to embrace it.
• Ability to take responsibility for solving process flow problems based on specific goals or incidents. The supervisor should be the first to recognize and take corrective action regarding employee performance issues.
• Possess an excellent understanding of the company’s inventory control computer system and able to work out problems that arise due to incorrect transactions.
• Highly organized, independent and a self starter who can run with general instructions and goals.
• Demonstrated experience as an analytical logical problem solver that can work out problems across departmental lines.
• Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications.
SEND YOUR CV TO **********
Horario: Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 24 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 23 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 21 días
*Manage a group of people along with production group in order to meet the customer demand with the highest quantity, right quantity and on time. *Seek for cost...
Desde Autoliv Safety Technology De México, S.A. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 21 días