Represent company vision, values and objectives in all job-related activities, sustaining excellent customer relationships.
• Maintain strong knowledge of company products, services, quality requirements and customer plans and specifications.
• Continuously promote and maintain positive working relationships with customers and associates on-site, ensuring all opportunities to provide value-added services to customers are communicated to program management
• Perform daily product to end user location maintenance (areas may include bins, cabinets, trays,etc.and/or a combination of these stocking locations)
• Maintenance includes but is not limited to: Inventory Scanning and Replenishment, FOD Removal, equipment and temperature control, hazardours material labeling, etc. within customer/contract specifications and requirements.
• Perform required maintenance and processing for shelf life materials, including proper removal and disposal processes in alignment with customer and product specifications.
• Proactively initiate and/or respond efficiently to daily internal and external customer requirements; including interaction with the contract administraiton/customer service and customer production floor management to facilitate needs.
• Attend Shortage, Planning and Development Meetings to provide accurate and current status on critical parts to customer management team, as required.
• Address on site quality assurance issues and forward to Program/Site Management and/or Quality Management for resolution.
• Communicate relevant program information (i.e. shortages, upcoming production changes, shortages and critical stock outs) to program management, as required.
• Assist program amangement and implementations in determining new bin set-ups, size, and locations for any relevant changes and growth to the contract scope.
• Assist and support program management in preparing data for client reviews and meetings, including reporting metrics/KPI's.
• Practice and promote good housekeeping within the on-site work environment.
Experiencia y requisitos:
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Associates Degree in a closely related field, such as Business Management, Inventory Management, and/or Logistics is preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant inventory management, material handling, and production experience required.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience pertaining to chemical compatibility (Balancing pH levels, etc.), preferred.
• Hazwoper Training (40 Hours) preferred.
• Relative JIT, VMI or 3PO experience, within the aerospace industry preferred.
• Excellent, proven customer service and interaction skills, with direct customer contact.
• Demonstrated ability to serve in liaison and/or as a trained and reliable company representative, with positive results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with professional daily interaction with internal and external customers, serving various levels of the company.
• Demonstrated excellence and commitment to a safe and hazard free workplace.
• Demonstrated basic knowledge and/or competency pertaining to chemical compatibility (Balancing pH levels, etc.) preferred.
• Must be able to actively support and wear PPE (Respirator, Face Shield, Apron, Gloves, etc.) as required.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills .
• Clear and accurate data entry and documentation skills.
• Strong follow-through and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously .
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to be detailed oriented and perform in-depth research, if required.
• Ability to be cross-trained in multiple critical areas of the department .
• Strong competency working with integrated data systems, Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and intermediate to advanced Word and Excel, as applicable and/or required.
• Must be open to schedule changes and demands, to facilitate customer needs
FAVOR DE ENVIAR SU CV A: **********
• Recibe e inspecciona los materiales • Identifica, organiza y asigna localidad a la materia prima • Contrala el inventario de materiales • Devolución de...
Desde Grupo Industrial Baca, S.A. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días
Empresa de giro medico solicita: MATERIALISTA • Elaborar conteos cíclicos de inventarios. • Recolecta/kitea material de las órdenes de producción del almacén...
Desde Medplast - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días
-Recibo y manejo adecuado de producto final con destino a cliente y centros de distribución, así como la correcta optimización del espacio en contenedores...
Desde Merit Medical - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días