Prepare surgeries (instrumentals e implants) and Medsurg orders according to the procedures and practices given, willing to maintain the quality, service level.
Maintance in order the warehouse and consignments locations according to best-in-class practices.
1. Preparation of Surgeries
• Assembles cages for surgeries using hand tools, according to instructions learned, keeping our quality standards, aiming to satisfy our customer expectations.
2. Delivery Orders on Time
• Reads work orders (Implants or Medsurg) or received oral instructions to determinate assignments according to times of preparations of each product. Each orders includes external (Hospitals and Clinics) or internal orders to Technical Service Department needs.
• Record delivery in the system
3. Warehouse maintance
• Stores products, demo and loaners in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse. Marks stock items using identification labeling products. Verifies accuracy between physical and system inventory
4. Product Reception
• Receives and counts stock items, and record data using the system. Stocked on shelves in warehourse. Verifies Surgery Reverse inventory by comparing system stock to physical counts of stock, investigate descrepancies or adjust errors
5. Quality Control
• Receive and colaborate in the quality examination of instrumental after each surgery or demo-laonars . Reporting damage to supervisor
• Washes instrumental according to practices
• Counts inventory periodically in warehouse and consignments according to instructions and record data using Stryker ERP
8. Documentory Assurance
• Colaborates to obtain mandatory documentation of each surgery, demo-loaner reception in order to facility the process of shipments and accomplish with internal procedures
• Associate must conduct all business and affairs in compliance with all laws and regulations, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Stryker Code of Conduct, and in accordance with the highest ethical standards.Job Requirements
Academic qualifications / degree & relevant prior experience;
Technical degree, with preference in Nurse or Surgical Technician;
Experience in transportation, manual process, and warehouse;
Warehouse/ Inventory administration;
Surgeon Cage preparation / Operations Procedures;
Computing (word, excel, MFG-PRO- QAD);
Manual dexterity to manipulating products;
Ability to follow instructions or pattern according to specifics rules;
Coordination: adjusting actions in relations to other’s actions;
Sense of urgency. Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
Ciudad: mexico city
SEÑAL SATELITE S.A DE C, V DISTRIBUIDOR MÁSTER DE SKY TE INVITA A FORMAR PARTE DE SU GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: JEFE DE ALMACENES REQUISITOS: · HOMBRES DE...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
" Empresa líder en Recursos Humanos solicita:Operador de Producción CONTROL DE PARAMETROS DEL PROCESO, APLICACIÓN DE FOSFATO Y DESENGRASE DE MATERIAL...
Publicado hace 25 días
LAS ACTIVIDADES SON SURTIR Y ABASTECER OTORGAMOS SUELDO DESDE $5835 HASTA $11,170 PRESTACIONES DE LEY Y SUPERIORES A LEY NOS UBICAMOS EN PASEO DEL CUCAPAH NO...
Desde Farmacias De Similares, S.A. De C.V. (Gpo Por Un País Mejor) - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes