As the leader of our LATAM Professional Services Team you are responsible for the successful delivery of JDA’s solutions within our customer base, ensuring that a quality, integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner, at budget, and to our customers’ satisfaction.
• Lead, manage and grow the LATAM Delivery Professional Services business.
• Lead a team associates comprised of management, Delivery Partners, Project Managers and Consultants responsible for delivering customer ROI/value and overall customer success.
• Manages an annual P&L equivalent to $16-20 USD, providing monthly guidance on the P&L and forecast process.
• Responsible for operational results, quality of delivery, and the cultivation of customer references for JDA.
• Responsible for achieving/exceeding revenue targets by ensuring services bookings convert into revenue and JDA delivers all services sold to the highest quality, customer satisfaction and profitably possible.
• Align closely with Sales and Account Management to drive a collective account strategy
• Responsible for ensuring alignment of consulting capacity to meet anticipated demand
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction objectives for the region.
• Engage directly with key customers to build relationships and ensure overall success and satisfaction. Plays an Executive sponsor role on accounts, managing escalated situations.
• Partners with the regional President to create the services strategy and provide direction to ensure growth and financial success.
• Partners with the Sales Leaders to support license sales needs and drive attached services business. Overall responsibility for providing estimates on project efforts, duration, project structure and rollout plans during the sales process
• Enhance and develop strong cross-functional relationships within JDA working with other key teams and team members as necessary to execute both smooth day-to day operations and internal improvement initiatives.
• Ultimately responsible for hiring, assigning responsibilities, training, mentoring/coaching, providing career planning and guidance to team.
• Work with our alliances team, support and develop channel partner capabilities to deliver services.
• 15+ years of experience in a professional services organization, of which at least 10 years are in a management position with P&L responsibility.
• Excellent management skills, with demonstrated track record managing a culturally diverse, geographically distributed team with a variety of skill sets and levels.
• Prior P&L management experience.
• Career path must include active project management and either business, technology or supply chain consulting industry
• Excellent customer interaction, presentation, written and oral communication skills. Ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner at all levels of the customer organization.
• Strong skills in cross-functional relationship building
• Experience working closely with sales in support of opportunity pursuits at an Executive Level
• Experience scoping and estimating project effort, documenting solutions in a Statement of Work, and presenting the content to customers as well as a sound understanding of project control KPIs
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or Business or equivalent; MBA preferred.
• Ability to travel extensively (50%+)
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.