The mane objective of the position is to define the strategy of company´s digital products, ensuring that the products meet the user's needs.
The VPPM is dedicated to ensuring that all digital products meet the requirements and needs of both internal and external users for today and in the future.
- Define strategy and directions of company's digital products.
- Manage the technology product team.
- Write PRD's defining the audience, design, and work to be done by the technology team.
- Get relations with third-party platforms.
- Maintain contact with end users by developing high empathy with them.
- Informed about the lastest trends in the industry and how they would integrate with the company.
- Education Level: Business Administration, Electronic engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer system Engineering, or to order.
- Excellent computer software skills (SQL, Java / C# / Python / C++, Sketch / Balsamiq / Figma, Asana / Trello / monday / Jira).
- Hard Skills: Simple Algorithm, Consult database, Programmming language.
- Soft Skills: Communication, Precision and meticulousness, Ability to monitor, Integrity, Leadership - process supervision, Leadership - people development, Assume responsibilities, Process control - administration, etc.
- Advanced English (necessary).
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.