Amazon is looking for a smart, motivated, driven Vendor Manager to conceive and build the overall retail strategy for our Mexico operation. In this role, you will define and drive the selection and sales plan for an existing line of products or for an upcoming launch in this market. He or she will own driving sales, negotiations, selection, pricing and profitability as well as promotions and other site specific customer experience projects. Moreover, they will have responsibility for all the retail systems and processes associated with the line of products, as well as driving the launch of new tools. This includes working closely with the internal teams as well as with external vendors and partners.
The Vendor Manager is a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven analytical capability and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. He or she must be able to develop clear business rationales for new features and services and interact with technology development teams. The Vendor Manager must be an effective leader and communicator working with some of Amazon's most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and groups. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor.
· Bachelor’s degree or certificate of completion of studies
· A background (4+ years) in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
· Minimum of 2+ years negotiation experience
· 3-5 years of data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· 3-5 years managing large data sets using Excel
· Fluent in English/Spanish
· Master's degree
· The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and vendor management experience a must
· Strong numerical and analytical aptitude - must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with SQL and Microsoft Access a plus.
· Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
· Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Somos una empresa que capta inversión para llevar acabo proyectos solares que se colocan en arrendamiento. Del equipo Actual: Somos 4. Peculiaridades del equipo...
Desde Lumio - Jalisco
Publicado hace un mes
Responsable de gestionar los entregables de proyectos técnicos. Trabaje con el equipo técnico para establecer una lista de tareas y dependencias para formar una...
Desde People At - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 10 días
Dit ga je doen als trainer:Als trainer bij Teleperformance ben je verantwoordelijk voor het waarborgen van de kwaliteit die onze klantenservicemedewerkers...
Desde Teleperformance - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 9 días
About Uber We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan...
Desde Uber Technologies Inc - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 9 días