Minimum of 3 years of user experience design experience for software and web applications that leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related field or equivalent work experience in User Experience, Information Architecture or Interaction Design.
• Fluent in creating information architecture documentation including sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
• Strong working knowledge of UX/IA software including Axure and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Applied experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail in all internal and client-facing documentation.
• Understanding of common software development practices.
• Strong conceptualization ability.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee