- Support and collaborate with TMC and Network
- Design Managers on improvement initiatives aligned with ABB cost reduction targets.
- Drive SCM processes and strategies to leverage and reduce supply base
- Prepare and analyze RFQs (Request for Quotations), using electronic procurement tools
- Prepare market price analysis and keep up with market developments
- Perform market analysis, track trends in pricing and supply dynamics, and compile a commodity library for the organization
- Align with global transportation procurement teams and internal stakeholders (Local Business Units)
- Management of logistic suppliers, contracts and pricing agreements, and KPI dashboard.
Your personal qualities are vital for success. As Transport Sourcing Specialist, you should bring the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s’ degree on Business Management, fields of supply chain, engineering, or freight forwarding degree
• 3+ years of experience in transportation sourcing experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of the total logistic cost concept
• Strong negotiation skills
• Know how to work with freight forwarders, customs brokers and carriers.
• Executes contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
• Strong analytical skills; willingness to grasp and communicate complex cost analysis
• Familiarity with transport cost structures and terms and conditions within the transport industry (surcharges, weight /volume conversion factors)
• Must have knowledge of MS office tools including MS Projects, MS Excel and SAP
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in French (Plus)
Location: San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosi, Mexico Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business unit: Procurement & Logistics Date posted: 2018-07-11 Job function: Purchasing and Supply Management Publication ID: MX65665281_E1ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees.
Automotores de México solicita Coordinador de Mercadotecnia Coyoacán Requisitos: Escolaridad: Licenciatura en Mercadotecnia Edad: 20 a 30 años Experiencia:...
Desde Amda - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
An Important Automotive Company is looking for SMT Technician REQUIREMENTS: Male 20 to 30 years old 1 year of experience in SMT machines Schedule...
Desde Aplicaciones Sistematizadas En Recursos Humanos Internacionales Sa De Cv - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 24 días
EMPRESA DEDICADA A LA COMERCIALIZACION DE PRODUCTOS DESECHABLES BIO DEGRADABLES REQUIERES DE UNA PERSONA PARA EL AREA DE CUENTAS POR PAGAR Y COBRAR. EDAD...
Desde Bio Products Gt S.A. De C.V. - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Importante empresa multinacional solicita reclutador de recursos humanos. Ofrecemos prestaciones superiores a la de la ley, sueldo competitivo más vale...
Desde Mix Frut Srl - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 24 días