• Manage tooling status and provide documentation for mold maintenance and repair.
• Perform design reviews on new tooling to insure molds are built for longevity and manufacturability.
• Maintain a system for all mold drawings.
• Compute time and material quotes as needed.
• Establish and maintain a strong manufacturing customer focus throughout the department and in support of plant-wide operations.
• Ensure high quality and cost effective technical support is supplied to all customers in a timely manner.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the product development group, operations customers, engineering, and suppliers.
• Establish a skilled and competent work force with an emphasis on team building and group problem solving.
• Responsible for working knowledge of ISO procedures.
• Develop and maintain an atmosphere of trust and business awareness within the department
• Coordinates improvements and works with Process Engineering to ensure optimum level of manufacturing.
• Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
• Directs tooling repairs given a set budget.
• Reviews new tooling concepts and implements improvements/modifications with Design Engineers.
• Requisitions for tools, equipment and supplies required for operations.
• Supervise a team of toolmakers and apprentices.
• Executes assignments related to tooling functions, supervises the activities of skilled employees and assures the accomplishment of the assigned tasks.
• Ensures maximum up-time for all injection molding tooling in department.
• Improves and maintains tooling to minimize wear and breakage while ensuring the lowest amount of scrap due to tooling.
Experiencia y requisitos:
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimun 10 years of experience in Mold construction.
• 5 years in management position.
• Understand all mold steels and hardness
• Ability to use the following equipment: (welders, lathes, grinders, mills, CNC equipment).
• Previous experience with molds and molding machines is critical.
• Knows Trigonometry.
• Knows all mold components.
• Knows how to do mold stack heights.
• Ability to program CNC.
• Solid works.
• Solid skills in communication, interpersonal relations, and ability to inspire individuals to improve performance.
• Leadership skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project) and CAD (Computer Aided Design), Solid works.
• English 90%.
Please send your resume to **********
Horario: 7:00 AM a 5:00 PM
SEÑAL SATELITE S.A DE C, V DISTRIBUIDOR MÁSTER DE SKY TE INVITA A FORMAR PARTE DE SU GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: JEFE DE ALMACENES REQUISITOS: · HOMBRES DE...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 23 días
" Empresa líder en Recursos Humanos solicita:Operador de Producción CONTROL DE PARAMETROS DEL PROCESO, APLICACIÓN DE FOSFATO Y DESENGRASE DE MATERIAL...
Publicado hace 23 días
LAS ACTIVIDADES SON SURTIR Y ABASTECER OTORGAMOS SUELDO DESDE $5835 HASTA $11,170 PRESTACIONES DE LEY Y SUPERIORES A LEY NOS UBICAMOS EN PASEO DEL CUCAPAH NO...
Desde Farmacias De Similares, S.A. De C.V. (Gpo Por Un País Mejor) - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes