1.1. Responsible of sustain ICT systems for production . 2. Responsible of maintain the overall Preventive system under ISO/TS16949 policies.
3. Generate and participate on improvements to reach the quality and test goals.
4. Responsible of interact with product support oriented to improve the overall process.
5. Responsible of development and introduction of new ICT programs/fixtures for NPL, new models and engineering changes.
This Job Description is not limited to any other job related activities that might arise.
1. Assures that all Test Systems methods, procedures, and specifications based on Continental CEP TSTs are available on a controlled and understandable format for Testing support group, as well as perfectly clear in operation for Production floor operators. Responsible that these procedures and specifications produce reliable measurement and data to obtain at end a good quality and confident product.
2. Keeps and maintains Hardware and accessories spare parts and record the capital trend of the area.
3. Development for NPL , including fixture files definition, wiring, configuration, system integration, debug and release.
4. Participate in test improvements and look for opportunities of Development.
5. Monitoring of test processes to determine opportunities and implement actions to solve them.
6. Generates statistical reports and records for test systems for Down time control.
7. Publish projects advances and goals, and show them to other areas.
8. Interact with other manufacturing sites, suppliers, and customers in projects oriented to improve the overall process.
9. Uptime trend review and actions for control.
10. Follow TCA, MSAs and TSW Release official procedures. - Electronic Eng. Degree. English 80%
- Experience 3 years as an ICT Engineer .
- Knowledge in ICT programing, Fixture design, Engineering Documents.
- Skills in ICT Hardware troubleshooting .
- Advanced Knowledge in C Programming/ BT Basic.
- ICT Maintenance and configurations.
- Experience on Keysight ICTs required.
- Experience on Teradyne ICTs desirable.
- Very good Skills to develop/understand Software/Hardware applications.
- Ability to research, investigate and get involved in all areas of the projects.
- High communication skills.
- Skills to work in a multidisciplinary team.