Descripción y detalle de las actividades
Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• The Manufacturing Support Specialist will join our manufacturing applications support team based out of our Tijuana, México office.
• Systems Manufacturing Analyst is responsible for providing technical and functional support to Apriso system users across all manufacturing operations areas of the business including our Manufacturing production floor, Warehouse and Office functions in our 2nd shift operation.
• This position requires a high sense of urgency and the ability to provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
• Is responsible for the operation of IT manufacturing support systems by identifying and solving root cause of hardware and software issues.
• Configuration and deployment of hardware and software used for IT manufacturing support systems.
• Escalates hardware and software problems to other IT specialists that may be required in order to troubleshoot and resolve problems that go beyond the specialist’s expertise (local and remote locations).
• Using the Service-Now ticket management tool, log all production support and change request tickets with proper detail, test evidence, approvals and follow established change management and compliance requirements and procedures.
• Develop and execute MES application configurations and testing
• Promote the development of and use of repeatable solutions with focus on reusable templates.
• Coordinate and identify opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems with users.
• Provides manufacturing users with training and mentoring needed for the proper operation of the involved systems.
• Participate in after-hours and weekend support rotation.
• Participate in IT related projects as needed.
Experiencia y requisitos
Required Education, Experience, Skills:
• B.S. degree in Information Technology (or computer related field).
• Requires 3-5 years’ experience supporting a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Application, such as Apriso, is a huge plus!
• Experience support tables, Windows mobile devices, printers and scanners.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
• NET framework experience is required.
• Strong customer focus, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience developing solutions in a Microsoft environment: Windows server, MS SQL.
• Experience with distributed systems development.
• Test scripts development knowledge.
• Basic Windows Networking knowledge.
• Support experience on Zebra printers.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved.
• Codesoft knowledge is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and consistent follow-through on problem resolution.
• Understanding of serialization process.
• Ability to partner with users to troubleshoot, problem solve and to provide guidance and recommendations on system solutions and continuous process improvement abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to interpret and document user requirements and translate into technical specifications.
• Highly customer focused, detail-oriented individual.
• Patience and strong desire to help others accomplish their goals.
What do we have to offer?
• Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalization, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
• Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.
Sitio web de la empresa:
Tipo de contrato:
Nivel de estudios:
Desde Universal de Servicios Integrales - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Definir y desarrollar la estrategia médica, liderar y dirigir las actividades del plan médico del área terapéutica. Forma parte del equipo regional del Área...
Desde Johnson & Johnson - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 24 días
Importante Empresa en Telecomunicaciones solicita: Ingeniero o Técnico en Telecomunicaciones, Comunicaciones y Electronica o carreras a fin. Con Expriencia en...
Desde Presea Asesoría En Calidad Empresarial. - Guerrero
Publicado hace 24 días
Global food and beverages manufacturing company, looking for a Quality Manager Client Details Global food and beverages manufacturing company, with...
Desde Michael Page México - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 24 días