Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Reports to: Surgical Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides on-site technical product services including install, service, and repair equipment to customer/sales group. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
• Installs, services, and repairs (in the field) equipment.
• Provides quality level of service according to established standards.
• Provides onsite troubleshooting support.
• Completes paperwork, documentation and administrative tasks per policy and procedures.
• Prepares written reports.
• Coordinates with field service representatives, sales representatives, clinical specialists and customers to improve field service.
• Provides initial and ongoing sales, service, and customer training.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of educational courseware.
• Performs other additional duties or projects as assigned.
• Bachelor´s / Technical degree
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in health area.
• Location of the role: Mexico City
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status"
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)
Ciudad: ciudad de méxico
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 19 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 19 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 18 días