DELIVER SECURITY COORDINATOR "In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.
The Security Coordinator is a position that reports within to the Country Security Senior Manager in Mexico and will be a dedicated position for Deliver. This position is designed to safeguard Johnson & Johnson products while in transit and storage contributing to business profitability by anticipating threats to Supply Chain from beginning to end. These actions include but not limited to the following areas:
A. Raw Material providers,
B. External manufacturing sites,
C. Third party providers -3PLs- D. Operations supplies providers, ground, maritime, rail and air transportation providers,
E. Freight forwarders, warehouses, ports, terminals and transit points.
F. Custom Agencies
1. Implement a Supply Chain Security Process / System that supports the businesses, protects products, and ensures the delivery of goods to the final client.
2. Implement and disseminate Global Supply Chain Security Policies, Guidelines, Procedures, and Best Practices in a consistent manner throughout the country for transportation, storage and distribution.
3. Implement the Global Security processes for the selection of business internal as well as outsource partners including carriers, warehouses, terminals, ports, containers’ providers, brokers, consolidators and other security partners.
4. Act as Global Security liaison with Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Distribution Management, Transportation Management, Risk Management, Compliance Management, Business Development, Customer Service, and other related departments on Supply Chain business issues.
5. Conduct Supply Chain Security Audits to the business partners using Resolver.
6. Provide Supply Chain Security Training and Threat Awareness to business partners.
7. Identify opportunities for improvement, researching and studying industry trends in the Supply Chain Security arena and remain current with the newest technological advances within the supply chain security discipline.
8. Measure and report the Supply Chain Security incidents domestic and recommend priorities in any potential security expenditures. These include but not limited to: Thefts, missing cargo, shrinkage, products diversion, stowaways, illegal substances within shipments and truck collision.
9. Report incidents in Perspective as a tool to consolidate Supply Chain Security Incidents and responses.
10. Develop security protocol and response measures in case of incidents – theft, assault, accidents, related to J&J products.
11. Support the investigations of the Supply Chain Security incidents and participate in the implementation of action plans to remedy weaknesses to prevent future loss.
12. Coordinate with the interested Operating Companies and Business Units the achievement of Regional Supply Chain Security certifications to ensure a safe importation and exportation of raw material, semi-finished as well as finished products.
13. Update Regional Cargo Security certifications obligations and update Security procedures for validation process.
14. Liaise with Local Authorities.
15. Weekly to produce complete report and statics of the supply chain whole operations.
1. BA Degree in Security Management, Laws, Administration, Logistic or any similar career (CPP, PSP are plus)
2. 5 years of proven experience working in security in the private sector
3. This position requires the individual to have an excellent working knowledge of physical security concepts, security systems and transportation security tools. Computer literate to include Windows-based software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software used by Worldwide Security Department.
4. Must be able to travel domestically up to 50 % of the time and at least twice a year internationally.
5. This position requires the handling of sensitive information in working with management that could affect the results of employee and business relations.
6. The candidate must to be knowledge in English, with the performance to read and write.
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City- Organization
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)