3313179 STAT Accounting Analyst Healthcare Finance GE Healthcare Mexico
• Maintain the stat ledger of a legal entity in compliance with local laws
• Support audit, documents reception, identify key stakeholders and owners, audit engagement
• Book Journals to reflect financial activities in compliance with above same and manage the monthly closing requirements
• Provide accurate and timely statutory & management reporting
• Support controllership initiatives, projects, Stat COA definition
• Support the preparation of metrics for relevant KPIs and reporting
• Prepare Stat Trial balances
• S2G walk submission
• Acct recs preparation and submission
Responsible for statutory accounting and ensuring numbers roll up in a sensible form and in line with standard processes and compliance. Individual has direct access to the STAT Ledger and handles the basic accounting functions required to support all Local requirements & obligations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Advanced English
• Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Rules in (Brazil / Mexico / Colombia&Peru / Argentina&Chile)-to adapt depending on the country and fiscal legislation
• Excellent execution capacity and initiative
• Excel skills in data compilation (pivot tables, Vlookup, macros etc)
• Analytical skills: able to reconcile data and provide clear results
• Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or
unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
• Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions,
communications, actions and when dealing with others
- Good Communicator: The ability to communicate with people at all levels - the second most important skill by team members.
- Cool Under Pressure: A key user with a hardy attitude will take these problems in stride.
- Team-Building Skills: The player must understand the process and dynamics required for this transformation.
- Problem Solving Skills: Although an effective player is said to share problem-solving responsibilities with the team, we expect our team to have excellent problem-solving skills themselves.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com