The Amazon Mexico team is looking for a talented, smart, and experienced Senior Vendor Manager to help us build an exceptional and authoritative CE category.
Joining the CE team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The Senior Vendor Manager will be responsible for managing a set of categories within CE (including reporting, driving unit, revenue and margin growth, and executing promotions), negotiating direct relationships with key brands, driving incremental selection , and working with stakeholder teams to deliver a best-in-class customer experience that will result in category leadership in the online market segment.
We expect the Senior Vendor Manager (SVM) to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The SVM must be an effective negotiator, leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor.
· BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required
· A background 10+ yrs or 4+ years in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
· Minimum of 2+ years negotiation experience
· 3-5 years of data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· 3-5 years managing large data sets using Excel
· Fluent in English/Spanish
· Master's degree (MBA) from top tier Business School
· The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and vendor management experience a must
· Strong numerical and analytical aptitude - must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with SQL and Microsoft Access a plus.
· Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
· Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Importante empresa transnacional de manufactura/retail, te invita a su proceso de selección, ¿Qué talento buscamos? *** PROJECT MANAGER//LÍDER DE PROYECTO...
Desde Soluciones Mkd - Estado de México
Publicado hace 2 días
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DE SECTOR FINANCIERO, UBICADA AL SUR DE LA CDMX, EN BÚSQUEDA DE: PROJECT MANAGER TI Requisitos: Especialización:Técnico en Informatica o...
Desde Grupo Is - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 4 días
¡ÚNETE A NUESTRA GRAN FAMILIA! Somos una empresa mexicana que genera experiencias de aprendizaje a través de la creación de contenidos interactivos, gestión de...
Desde Enova - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 2 días