This position is a full time Test engineer to provide the on-site support for product conversion, rework and refurbishment test processes in Clover Wireless Mexico. This position will be taking the full responsibilities to communicate, coordinate, and feedback all test related issues related to rework and refurbishment processes. This position will also responsible for introducing, set up, training, validating and improving the new process and new test program for product conversion, rework and refurbishment.
• Daily monitoring the machine set up condition and test process to ensure the test quality and output meet the production plan and quality per requirement.
• Support the test system development, test fixture design, new test set up and test program validation at re-manufacturing locations (supplies) for new test system deployment, product re-bundle, refurbishment & rework.
• Prepare/review test operation instruction and provide the training to all personals.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to test station (hardware and software).
• Work with Clover to improve the test methods, test program and reduce test time to improve the test coverage, capacity and quality.
• Monitor the test station maintenance, test program change management, ECO, test data collection and test data analysis for test SW or product design improvement.
Experiencia y requisitos
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 10 years of experience in test engineering, manufacturing test process, test program validating and deployment for wi-fi router, Cable modem and networking products.
• Familiar with XML, Python/C++ and database management (Oracle/MySQL) in both Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Familiar with Test fixture design and validation.
• Strong statistics concept for test data analysis, yield improvement and fixture validation.
• Manufacturing test support experience in Contract manufacturing environment.
• Excellent communications and coordination skills. Be able to speak and write English
• Strong capabilities for self-learning and problem solving.
• Be able to work independently and self-direct without much supervision.