Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Sr T24 Technical and Functional Consultants
- Digital Banking & Cloud Maintenance
- Development and Maintenance of Interfaces with 3rd party channels.
- Bilingual or Spanish Speaker
- Build relationships with software development team to gain an understanding of application architectures, required functionality and plan appropriate acceptance test scenarios
- Provide integration environment, technical knowledge and experience during the planning, execution, and management of integrating new applications into the existing application environment
- Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes
- Develop an in depth working knowledge of the banking systems components and configuration
- Cross training / knowledge transfers to other team members
- Improving end user’s application awareness.
- An analytical approach, ideally at least 7 years’ previous experience of technically supporting throughout SDLC process on Core Banking (e.g. Temenos).
- Well Awareness of both Agile and Waterfall Phased approach.
- TAFC & TAFJ skill sets.
- Technical knowledge of T24 Modules.
- Well versed with Integration Framework.
- A strong working knowledge of SQL Server and scripting.
- Experience in supporting core banking systems Technical SLAs.
- Competency with XML constructs and Schemas
- An understanding of API management and protocols such as REST & SOAP.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping and methodology development and data mapping
- Must be able to work in team.
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.