• Acts as the subject matter expert in the Rockwell Collins hiring process, acting as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a high quality experience for both.
• Proactively develop strategic relationships and engagement strategies with identified universities, technical and diverse organizations and referral networks.
• Reviews resumes and employment applications to create a short list of candidates to submit to the hiring manager.
• Interview and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively.
• Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through phone screens, on-site interviews, and evaluates data concerning previous employment record.
Prepares offers of employment, including relocation, ensuring a fair and competitive offer while maintaining internal equity.
• Responsible for partnering with attorney to process all immigration requirements for any candidate who requires sponsorship
• Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of the hiring process.
• Establishes weekly cadence reviews with hiring managers to ensure timely response to candidates and fill the position. • Provides timely updates to lead recruiter.
• May be responsible for the identification and selection of new graduate and student program opportunities across the enterprise.
• May Participate on project teams impacting Talent Acquisition function and completing tasks on time and on budget
Experiencia y requisitos:
• Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline in Business Administration, Psychology or related.
• Experience in Taleo, Workday or any other Talent Management Software.
• 3+ years of experience in recruiting processes.
• English level 90%
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance created a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking & mentoring.
Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people in the region. We are currently employing 890 skilled labor forces and have more than 50 years in the city.
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 17 días