• Lead execution of Process and Quality Strategy (WCQRM).
• Responsible for maintenance Quality Management System (QMS) though out the Operations.
• Drive weekly, monthly Quality reviews with CAPA, actions to improve customer satisfaction and error proof techniques.
• Own and Drive reductions in COQ, including but not limited to Scrap, Warranty, rework, and Concessions.
• Lead Return Material activities (both customer and vendor return) & Non-Conforming Material Review Board.
• Lead & coordinate with area Quality leaders the quality audits (both internal and external).
• Lead the evaluation of new suppliers through site audits, first article inspections, and other appropriate activities identified in the Event Tracking project test plan.
• Experience on MTO and MTS product, low and high volume, high integration level with requisition engineering.
• Experience on CAPA process, root cause analysis and poka yokes.
• Experience working in with support teams (cross functional relationship) and negotiator.
• Experience working under pressure and projects due date.
• Teamwork with ability to influence teams to accomplish customer satisfaction following compliance guidelines .
• Experience on interpreting electrical drawings and connections.
• Monitor and audit nonconformance and work with key stakeholders to drive solutions.
• Drive usage of quality control reporting, perform analysis of data to identify systemic issues and engage with sales, customer service center, customer to develop and implement effective corrective actions to address defined issues.
• Drive closure/resolution of customer issues.
We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Technology Field.
- English - Advanced
- 10 years manufacturing experience with a background ISO or QA/QC.
Location: Apodaca, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business unit: EP Industrial Solutions Date posted: 2018-08-09 Job function: Process and Quality Publication ID: MX66207434_E1ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
Responsable de gestionar los entregables de proyectos técnicos. Trabaje con el equipo técnico para establecer una lista de tareas y dependencias para formar una...
Desde People At - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 11 días
Dit ga je doen als trainer:Als trainer bij Teleperformance ben je verantwoordelijk voor het waarborgen van de kwaliteit die onze klantenservicemedewerkers...
Desde Teleperformance - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 10 días
About Uber We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan...
Desde Uber Technologies Inc - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 10 días