Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, QA, business intelligence, and external stakeholders to foster an environment focused on conscious improvement. You will proactively identify and resolve strategic issues, as well as secure and schedule the resources and to deliver to the program. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of strong technical skills, superb analytical capabilities, outstanding business insight, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Be customer obsessed and think strategically
- Understand human behavior. Focus the work on solving real customer problems by creating experiences that are engaging and entertaining.
- Measure success in terms of business metrics.
Insist on the highest standards
- Lead and inspire the team to continually raise the bar.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to drive execution.
- Work with project managers to ensure timelines and resources can meet project scope.
Take ownership of the business
- Maintain a high-level view across the business. Understand the complexities, dependencies, and opportunities beyond our immediate team.
- Understand the Music service, working within the existing framework as well as pushing for new functionalities.
- Create ideas that can become scalable executions (and revenue streams) in the future.
- Be willing and able to adapt with the service as it evolves.
Earn trust and be a thought leader
- Be a creative ambassador. Help build a culture of creative thinking and innovation with internal teams and partners.
- Review market developments and industry trends and identify opportunities for Amazon Music.
Hire and develop the best
- Inspire, guide, motivate, and mentor to ensure team members perform at their peak and grow professionally. Make followers.
- Actively recruit for future roles to support our evolution.
- Ensure clear communication upward and downward within the team.
· Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of Product Management experience with at least two years of working on marketing related products.
· Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents.
· Proven English and communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Highly polished Spanish skills- speaking, writing, and presenting
· Experience driving decisions for a technical product, ideally a consumer facing website or device.
· Highly quantitative. Enjoy analyzing user data - lots of it!
· Ability to prioritize ruthlessly and get stuff done.
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
· MBA preferred
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features
· Demonstrated analytical skills; business trend analysis and forecasting
· Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
· A proven track record of setting and exceeding goals; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience, and judgment
· Have literacy in core statistical concepts and ability to explain complex concepts to senior management and stakeholders with little quantitative background
· Deep understanding of user interface design and user testing best practices. A good product starts with a good design.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Deitec is a solid software company with more than 15 years of experience in information technology Join our work team!!! Mr. QA Automation Skills...
Desde Deintec - Jalisco
Publicado hace un mes
Preferred Qualifications Maintain Fusion Procurement QA environments - Dev Triaging, Maintenance, Automation Daily Runs, Sanity Testings, DeploymentsPrepare...
Desde Oracle - Jalisco
Publicado hace un mes
Do you enjoy working in a team environment and look forward to not only finding bugs but also helping to fix them? Do you like make automated testing? Are you...
Desde Segundamano - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Tralix empresa de TI, dedicada al Email Marketing y Facturación Electrónica te invita activamente a participar para la vacante de Ingeniero de Pruebas QA en el...
Desde Tralix México - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes