"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers" The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Independencia develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. More information can be found at the new company website www.ethiconendosurgery.com.
Searching the best talent for: SR. HR SERVICES CLERK
Performs a variety of functions and tasks of clerical and administrative types such as employee’s database management. On daily basis feeds the system registering all the related movements to hiring, vacations, time off, departmental changes, wage changes, etc. generated by each employee both administrative and unionized of the Mexican payroll, issues the necessary documents to comply with tax obligations related to the Social Security (IMSS) and other government agencies
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepares reports on a daily, weekly and / or monthly basis for different areas: Production, Medical Department, Finance, Human Resources, Coffee, Training, Engineering, Security, etc.
· Support special projects and the achievement of the objectives of the Human Resources department
· Daily feeds the different HR systems
· Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
· Compliance with safety policies and procedures
· Follow J&J, and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
· Maintain and update the record files of the employees
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
· Comply with the Quality procedures, Laws and Regulations of the applicable markets
· Complies with the regulations of the Company whether local, state and federal as well as the procedures and health and safety policies, health and environment.
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma and/or Technical Education
· Four to six years experience in an administrative job
· Experience in Manufacturing Industry preferably
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
· GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
· Ability to maintain good interpersonal relations at all levels of the organization
· Analysis capacity
· Teamwork skills
· Disciplined person with a high sense of order
· Highly confidentiality and discretional sense
Ability in using the software related to the activities described, spreadsheets, presentation and word processing
· Sitting at a computer
· Light office work
· Using the telephone
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES INDEPENDENCIA
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)
Ciudad: ciudad juárez
FULL CYCLE RECRUITER : 26645 Human Resources : Mexico Mexico City, Federal District At Nielsen, we're transforming the way we hire talent. Nielsen delivers...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 22 días
¿Quiénes somos? Unilever es una de las empresas de consumo más grandes del mundo con marcas increíbles, gente dinámica y una visión sustentable. Satisfacemos...
Desde Unilever - Estado de México
Publicado hace 21 días
Estamos buscando a un técnico/a de selección para cubrir un puesto como "Implant" dentro de las instalaciones de la empresa cliente. Sus principales funciones...
Desde Grupo Crit - Jalisco
Publicado hace 21 días
Objetivo General: Garantiza el cumplimiento de las políticas, procesos e iniciativas de HR Asegura la ejecución de los procesos de Talent Management, desempeño...
Desde Johnson & Johnson - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 23 días