Job Description : Context/Scope: Diageo Mexico has a clear vision of being recognized as one of the top 3 sales forces within the CPG companies and the number 1 in the On Trade.
Diageo has a solid position as market leader into the growing category of whisky. We want to strengthen our position in whisky category, but at the same time we have decided to expand our relevance and continue with our value creation strategy by entering in some other categories, such as rum and vodka.
To properly face these challenges, we have to accelerate our commercial capabilities in order to be able to meet customers’ expectations and achieve our ambitious business goals, which include the development of high end customers as well as understand and develop customers focused on middle class consumers.
E-Commerce has been growing in an accelerated pace, therefore developing strategy and winning in our traditional e-commerce retailers, pure players and new business is key to achieve our performance ambition.
Purpose of role
To lead the e-commerce pure players and traditional clients strategy in order to create value for Diageo & customers, increase category penetration in online and protect Diageo´s ecommerce share.
Lead the plans development and implementation across all e-commerce partners.
Support and track brand activities and channel platforms omnichannel execution.
Constant interaction with KAMS, CP&A Off Trade, Finance.
CPG´S are starting to have 100% focused teams on e-commerce. Implication for us is to move faster and get ahead of digital transformation. Main challenge is to lead the e-commerce transformation through our clients e-commerce websites due to the fact we don´t own a direct to consumer/ business platform.
Online sales are not officially monitorized by many customers so we have to drive the conversations to “transform” our clients platforms and act as consultors for them.
Ability to manage a broad range of stakeholders, in particular clients, Diageo Sales teams, Customer Marketing Team & Partner Agencies to ensure a brilliant execution.
Track and follow up the execution of e-commerce promotional calendar & AOP targets.
Self-driven and ability to motivate himself/herself .
Rigour & discipline Trade Investment guideliness
Owner of e-commerce M&E process to guarantee insights & constant learnings around promotional activities.
Strategic vision within its influence partners and stake holders
Responsible for coaching and managing 1 direct report.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Lead the Cycle Brief process within Diageo for e-commerce channels (pure players & traditional).
- Guarantee that the E-Commerce trade strategy is embedded in all the promotional plans
- Beat E-Commerce Sales Objectives & deliver business case with the efficient use of investment & resources.
- Lead the M&E agenda for e-commerce commercial activities
- Solid knowledge in consumer, customer, and channel needs in order to propose new ways of trade marketing for e-commerce that will create value to our consumers, customers & Diageo.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 5 years of sales or Trade Marketing with 2 years experience in E-Commerce (Modern Trade or Wm Group or Amazon )
- Degree qualifications in Business/Marketing/Engineering
- A self-starter, action focused, with drive to hit his/her own goals
- Project management skills, at least two projects that involves multi-functional leadership
- E-Commerce Conversion Funnel knowledge
- Online consumer understanding
- Able to mobilise the business around a clear, focused goal
- English advanced (90%)
- Commercial acumen
- Able to influence key senior stakeholders all over the company
- Information management and analytical skills
- Finance knowledge (p&l, m&e´s)
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :