• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
• Create technical design and migration procedure documents
• Design and implement plans to improve security, quality, delivery, and productivity and reduce the cost of the operation
• Provide technical support for internally developed applications.
• Guide/manage external resources
• Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently in both English and Spanish.
• Be responsible for quality assurance and unit testing
• Identify technical problems and define solutions with little direction
Experiencia y requisitos:
• Bachelor Degree with concentration in Computer Science or equivalent job-related experience
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• 8+ years of web development, with technologies like:
o Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2010
o ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API
o C#, Visual Basic
o HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
o Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
o Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013
o Responsive Web Design
• Experience configuring IIS 8.0 or above and administering windows 2012 servers
• Solid design and programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like object-oriented principles, design patterns, data structures and unit testing
• Having a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, uses technical knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Desire to keep up with new technologies
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
• Be enthusiastic, hardworking, and have a can-do attitude
• Ability to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed
• Experience leading teams of software developers.
• Experience with Scrum and other agile methodologies
• Experience with testing frameworks like xUnit
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Experience in using/leading 3rd party developers and off-shore resources.
Horario: 7:00 am a 5:00 pm.
OPERATIONS JR ANALYST:27180 Operations:MexicoMexico City,Federal District 0.00 About Nielsen At Nielsen we believe in talent and diversity In Nielsen you can...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
• Organizar y llevar reuniones de análisis establecidas para la recolección y validación de requerimientos con la participación de personas de múltiples...
Desde Tress, Soporte Y Consultoría, S.C - Sonora
Publicado hace un mes
• Se brinda apoyo económico. • Recién egresados. Experiencia y requisitos: • Estudiante de los ultimos semestres de Ingenieria en Sistemas Computacionales, en...
Desde Comité De Vinculación De Mexicali - Baja California
Publicado hace 22 días