Sr. Analyst HRSSC Talent Acquisition Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
What you will do:
The HR Analyst is responsible for providing support on issues/inquiries related to our processes and to maintain day-to-day operation to deliver results. As owner of the process, this role is accountable for collecting, analyzing and reporting data to vendors or COE across the enterprise. Additionally, analyst will execute transaction in our system related to Employee Data Changes, Change Organizational Assignment, Leave of Absence and others. Active participation on Continuous Improvement is highly expected.
How you will do it:
- Interview logistics
- Prepare all the logistic arrangements to ensure candidate and interviewers are aligned and
agreed on an on-site or video interview event.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates when needed.
- Re-schedule interviews when needed.
- Collect candidate reimbursement request and send to finance department.
- Validate reimbursement payments.
- Other Activities.
- Audit of processes.
- Reports and analysis
What we look for:
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in a HR Service Center or recruitment processes.
- High English Proficiency (written and spoken), capable of delivering presentations and coordinating work teams in English. Other languages such as French, Portuguese are
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in multiple projects successfully and simultaneously.
- Ability to understand and develop successfully partnerships with customers.
- High Customer Service orientation.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track and follow up.
- Excellent attention to details. Experience in Core HR and Training operations processes.
- Experience in TALEO / Microsoft CRM Dynamics
Johnson Controls does not request pregnancy or HIV testing as a requirement for admission, permanence or promotion.