GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet connecting people, data and machines.
Responsible for programming a feature and/or a small feature set to create Industrial Internet products and services tailored to the needs of the GE businesses and external customers. Contributes to the team and works with minimal direction from Senior Team Members or Management. We are looking for engineers who are highly self-driven, can manage ambiguity effectively and want to be part of a global technical team willing to acquire a full stack (back end & front end) skillset.
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Has the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
• Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
• Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
• Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
• A minimum of 4 years of professional experience or Master’s degree plus 2 years of experience or PhD degree. Degree must be in a Software related field.
• Experience with Java or any other high level programming language
• UI/Ux Desing
• Angular/Polymer/React or any other web component oriented framework
• Visualization libraries experience
• Creation of REST APIs
• Unix CLI experience
• Basic Mobile Development
• Information Security(SSL, RSA, Secure Sockets)
• Micro-apps Micro-services architecture
• Able to legally work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future for this job
• Be an Engineer 1 or Engineer 2
• Hardware Interfacing (GPIO, I2C, FPGA, Bluetooth, Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex)
• Networking Routing, Switching, VPN, MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, HTTP, SSL, DTLS, HTTPS, Nginx, Mosquitto, Load Balancing
• Basic Big Data architecture (MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Spark, Elastic Stack)
• Basic Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI, Neural Networks
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry trends
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
• Ability to takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
• Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
• Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives, and work direction against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct
• Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective team building and problem solving abilities
• Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit
Puesto solicitante:DBA SQL Server Carrera:Tecnico, Ingeniero o Licenciado en Sistemas Computacionales Sexo:Indistinto. Edad:20 a 30 años Experiencia:Mínimo...
Desde E-Bitware - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 21 días
Buscamos Desarrollador .Net con habilidades de aprendizaje y comunicación efectiva; Conocimientos Intermedios en el lenguaje .NET : Conocimientos básicos en...
Desde Tr Network. - Puebla (de los Angeles)
Publicado hace 21 días
Content: We are looking for Developers interested in a career in Robotics Engineering. We provide training and certification in industry leading RPA Tools and...
Desde Presidency Solutions - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 21 días