By using the following access keys you can jump directly to the respective links:
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is seeking a Software Engineer. As an embedded software developer for automotive applications you will be integral part of a global and diverse team for the next generation of vehicles. Our engineer will be responsible for software decisions, develop new system concepts, design software architecture and maintenance of different components such as communications, power management, memory management, cybersecurity, AUTOSAR, and many other specific applications for projects within the Chassis & Safety division such as:
- Advanced Electronic Brake Systems: our engineers work with Continental’s advances brake unit to maintain, and develop solutions that are benchmark in the industry such as Antilock braking, traction and stability control, regenerative braking to enhance electric and hybrid vehicles cruising range, supporting ADAS functions to brake autonomously the vehicle in emergency situations, etc.
- Automated Driver Assistance Systems: with the help of our advanced environment sensors, lidars, cameras and radars our software engineer contribute to provide solutions for driver assistance and automated driving functions such as blind spot detection, driver monitoring, emergency break assist, intelligent headlight assist, surround views, etc.
- Active Damping Control Systems: CES engineers requires to work with state-of-the-art technologies with AUTOSAR architecture to solve the conflicts that exist between optimal riding comfort and agile handling by creating software to adjust damping force on every wheel depending load and driving conditions.
- Airbag Controllers and other safety solutions: our engineer also focus in occupant protections such airbag controller, adapting platform to customer needs and government regulations, the design of software with impressive quality is required in these products to make sure our software saves lives when accident occur.
Our Software engineers share common goals to drive and contribute in the automotive industry with the goal to protect all people inside and outside the vehicle, to innovate in mobility solutions, and ultimately, achieve Continental’s Vision Zero: zero fatalities, zero injuries, zero accidents.
• Software development tasks
• Software Project Lead/Management tasks
• Perform software testing to detect functional, logic or implementation errors
• Responsible for development of new products, and changes to existing products
• Work with diverse teams
• Estimate work package efforts. Evaluate the impact of engineering modifications in the software.
• Coach/support team members to learn new technologies, platforms or products
• Lead projects from technical or management sides.
• Flexibility to work in variety of different automotive projects
• Support technical discussions with customer
• Support/Test the developed modules in the vehicle
• Support requirements engineering and elicitation processes
• Perform unit testing and software debugging
• Assistance with other tasks as needed and determined by Management
• Documentation of detail software development plan, test plans, test design, analysis, computer modeling, prototype/production test scripts and specification releases
• Define strategies to continuously improve processes and tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree in e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in embedded Software Development activities
• Proficient programming experience in C language
• Proficient with CAN and related tools
• Intercultural abilities and good communication skills with internal & external customers
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design, HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs
• Experience with processes and configuration management tools (Git, IMS)
• Availability to travel to USA, Germany and China is desirable (short periods)
• Strong experience working with embedded software platforms
• Programming experience with C++
• Experience with scripting languages e.g. Python, Perl
• Experience negotiating with external customers
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR
• Experience using Vector tools (CANoe, CANalyzer)
• Experience managing projects as technical leader or as software project manager
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.
With Continental Idea Management, employees helped to boost the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the company worldwide, with more than 470,000 ideas in 2015.
Importante empresa se encuentra en la búsqueda de un desarrollador de IBM Sterling OMS dedicado y con experiencia para diseñar, desarrollar, mantener, ampliar...
Desde Red Agencia - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 23 días
FICO (NYSE FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90 countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and...
Desde Fico - Tamaulipas
Publicado hace 23 días
Software Developer - Java | PL/SQL - 20000YUV Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages English Preferred Qualifications Job...
Desde Oracle - Tamaulipas
Publicado hace 23 días
"""Key skills required for the job are: - Ab Initio-L2 (Mandatory) As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and...
Desde Wipro - Veracruz
Publicado hace 24 días