We are looking for a reliable, energetic and self-motivated individual to join our IT team to design, enhance and maintain application software for the ERP and Intranet systems that supports multiple groups within the company. This includes but not limited to design of web-based applications, custom databases, graphical data representations, interface designs, and automated data retrieval and formatting. This programmer will need to be able to work independently or as part of a small team as particular tasks require. This position is based in Ensenada, México.
• Develops software applications.
• Ensures code is scalable and optimized
• Analyzes the needs of the user/business providing technical support for the Information Systems department, such as coding, designing, implementing and debugging programs.
• Develop applications, producing code that is functionally correct, according to specification, using established development and documentation standards, technologies and methodologies. • Analyzes end user’s data needs and develops user-oriented solutions which interface with existing applications.
• Participate in all aspects of a project life cycle from specifications, development, testing, release, and maintenance
• Find and fix bugs, optimize performance, keep up to date with latest relevant technologies
• Installs, configures and upgrades software, using standard business and administrative packages; may modify specific applications for use in operational departments
• Acts as a technical resource in assisting users resolve software related issues and implements solutions
• Provide guidance for the team with technical architecture as needed.
• Provide technical leadership for project and team through design and code reviews, ensuring best technical practices are applied.
• Manage development teams by conducting daily reviews and ensuring projects are completed on time.
• Recommends improved operational procedures to maximize systems efficiency; provides guidance to solving complex operations malfunctions and perfo
Experiencia y requisitos
• Hands-on experience with version control systems (Git and Bitbucket preferred).
• Hands-on experience designing and developing databases (Microsoft SQL a plus).
• Hands-on experience developing Stored Procedures.
• Solid experience developing and consuming RESTful services.
• Solid experience developing software with C# 7+ NET and Entity Framework (NET Core a plus).
• Experience with responsive design like-frameworks such as Bootstrap.
• Experience working with ERP systems and web application for mid and large enterprises
• Experience working with NoSQL databases a plus.
• Experience working under SCRUM methodology a plus.
• Software Report Build such as Crystal Reports, DevExpress, or OpenXava as plus
• English proficiency above 80%
• Excellent communication (oral & written)
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
• Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
• Possess ability to work through issues and bring projects to completion
• Perform complex research, analysis, and troubleshooting; and resolve critical problems over sustained time durations in a logical manner
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and prioritize work
• Superb customer facing skills
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work alone, or in a team environment with limited supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science field
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Excelente inglés, avanzado Dominio de la plataforma MM 8 años mínimo de experiencia en SAP MM, incluida...
Desde Carrier - Guanajuato
Publicado hace un mes
RECONCIDA EMPRESA EN EL GIRO METAL MECANICA SOLICITA:ASISTENTE DE SISTEMASRequisitos:Licenciatura en sistemas computacionales o ingenieri´a en sistemasIngles...
Desde Corporativo Desarrollo - San Luis Potosí
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción Descripción de la posición Desarrollar soluciones de software dentro de nuestro CRM así como darle soporte y el mantenimiento adecuado, con la...
Desde Greenpeace México, A.C. - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 21 días
Ningún apoyo económico por reubicación 82463 : Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de Mexico, México Propósito de la posición: Dirigir y administrar todos los procesos...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 20 días