AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We are active in over 100 countries and we employ over 60,000 people. We are an innovation-driven biopharmaceutical with over 60 years of experience.
AZ Global Technology Center Guadalajara
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business with 490 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
Candidate Focus & Challenge
- Provide management, leadership and oversight of the internally delivered Security Monitoring service
- Coordinating the appropriate response to the identified alerts, considering the AZ risk posture.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in security operations
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Cyber security
Required skills & Experience:
Significant experience of using, and developing processes and technical knowledge of at least one of technologies listed:
- Vulnerability Management
- Expert Host analysis Experience with Forensics/EDR tools (preferably TANIUM)
- Network analysis experience with Network sensors (FireEye, Cisco, Fortinet, TrendMicro)
- Experience of managing modern Anti-Virus solutions (preferably Symantec/Trend)
- Knowledge of and use of industry standard threat Intelligence and IOC sources
- Experience conducting Cybersecurity investigations into network and application activity
An in-depth knowledge and experience in
- computer networking fundamentals
- modern threats and vulnerabilities
- attack methodologies
Knowledge, experience, and understanding of
- networking fundamentals (all OSI layers, protocols, etc.)
- Understanding of Windows/Linux/Unix operating systems
- Understanding of Incident Response methodologies and tools
- Understanding of operating system and software vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
- Experience of implementing and managing a global SIEM (preferably Splunk)
- Experience leveraging core security and infrastructure technologies during investigations such as firewall logs, network security tools, malware detonation devices, proxies, or IDS/IPS
- Provide senior support for System Admins, Content Manager and Service Engineer to ensure the delivery of best practices and standards
- Validates platform config changes, new data sources and knowledge objects like dashboards, reports
- Able to review, identify gaps in and develop new use cases
- Excellent written and oral skills, ability to work closely with multiple customers, manage expectations, and track engagement scope.
- Knowledge of DLP solutions
- Scripting languages Python, Bash, Powershell, WMI
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.