With a shared mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives, our team of 120,000 global employees and our diverse portfolio of innovative medicines, eye care devices and cost-saving pharmaceuticals, we are addressing some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. With our legacy deeply rooted in our Swiss heritage and with our eye on the future, our industry-leading pipeline, together with our continued investment in R&D and our high performing, diverse and passionate employees, we aim to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine.
We are Novartis, and we are reimagining medicine.
As a global healthcare leader, we have one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today brought to life by diverse, talented, performance-driven people. This makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Recently established in Mexico, the Novartis Global Service Centre delivers a broad variety of services including scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), Financial Reporting and Accounting Operations, IT, HR Operations and Procurement to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for passionate, experienced high-calibre candidates to join our international team.
The Service Delivery Accounting Expert will act as the primary point of contact for the business.
Specific business capability for existing and new services to ensure that agreed services are being delivered to requirements and business user expectations and satisfaction levels are met
- Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business for a given capability
- Ensure IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations (what kind of regulations and objectives)
- Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations.
- Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval
- Participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding
- Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit
- Provide IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions
- Ensure service adherence with quality, compliance and security standards and delivery of associated corrective service actions
- Provide a uniform approach to the way in which customer feedback is handled and resolved
- Ensure technology impact analysis is provided to business
- Facilitates project kick-offs contributing to the success of a project team
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
- Manage a portfolio and provide strategy input for medium complexity systems
•University degree or adequate equivalent Desirable education: Master’s degree (information technology).
•Fluent Spanish & English written & spoken.
•>6 years of experience in IT application development & validation, project management and process design.
•4-5 years of exposure to business area (solid understanding of technical skills).
•SAP Systems: intercompany, revenue, general ledger.
Not customize, should have solid understanding from user perspective.
Ciudad: mexico city
INGENIERO ELECTRICISTA Requisitos: Edad: 25 a 35 años preferentemente. Sexo: INDISTINTO Escolaridad en Ingeniero Electricista Experiencia mínima de 2 años en...
Desde Jm Ingenieria Electrica Integral S.A. De C.V. - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Labor de promoción y degustación en tiendas de autoservicio para Mega Coyoacán y City Market Lomas, para Polanco, insurgentes, Toreo y Lomas Requisitos Mínimos...
Desde Cuadritos Logistica, S.A. De C.V. - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Facilitate and coordinate the creation and maintenance of product data models for new and existing Steelcase Products as required by Marketing, Engineering...
Desde Steelcase Tijuana / Amex De México - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes