The International Quality for Alexa team focuses on expanding Alexa’s capabilities on a global scale. We take on the unique challenge of understanding the nuances of how Alexa enabled devices can serve customers’ needs in different cultures and locations. If you are interested in shaping the future of Alexa for customers around the world, come and join our team.
Software Quality Assurance Engineers (QAEs) test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools. QAEs work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. QAEs also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. QAEs are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Automation, you will work with consumer application testing expertise. You will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned QA professionals. This role requires relocation to an ADIQ regional hub. In this role, you will:
· Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
· Ensure the highest quality product delivery, working with a team of quality engineering professionals
· Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
· Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
• Conversational proficiency in a major European language (i.e. German).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 6+ years of software QA testing experience
• Experience in a test or development role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer oriented products
• Demonstrated experience in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools
• Software QA automation experience working with one or more of the following technologies: PHP, CSS, HTML, Java, Java Script, Python, PERL.
• Demonstrated experience creating status reports based on automation results
• Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams.
· Develop quality validation and test plans for consumer electronic device experience from proof-of-concept to mass production.
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
· Experience in creating and developing automated test cases for validating back end services.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment, in close contact with development and business teams to understand business requirements and to communicate problem impacts, cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Ciudad: mexico city
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA EN SU GIRO SOLICITA: SUPERVISOR DE SANIDAD (GANADO BOVINO) Requisitos: Edad de 25 años a 49 años Sexo: INDISTINTO Escolaridad: Médico...
Desde Denes - Nuevo León
Publicado hace un mes
Job Summary: Implement creative solutions across multiple .NET platforms including: Website, Applications, Mobile, Backend services, among others...
Desde Inflection Point, S.A. De C.V. - Nuevo León
Publicado hace un mes
Job Title: Software Developer (Angular) Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico Company Overview: Epicor is one of the world's leading software companies, with more...
Desde Epicor Software - Nuevo León
Publicado hace un mes