The Americas Payroll Analyst should have a strong payroll background, outstanding people skills, great eye for detail, and a tireless commitment to process improvement.
This role will have primary responsibility for Brazil payroll
- Oversee the work of our third-party payroll provider in Brazil, ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of Payroll services.
- Communicate all payroll changes to our third-party payroll provider and review/approve the payroll runs on an-as-needed bases (daily, semi-monthly and monthly).
- Partner with other functional areas on enhancing the Payroll system’s integrations as well as using the Payroll system to scale payroll as required.
- Oversee, review, and approve off-cycle payrolls for adjustments processes and terminations.
- Respond to employee payroll inquiries in a timely manner, providing outstanding customer service.
- Assist, as needed, in LatAm TimeKeeping and report preparation.
- Ensure accurate payroll reporting and tax withholding on employee wages and benefits
- Support internal and external audits.
The ideal candidate will have :
- 2 years experience working in payroll, preferably with international locations (i.e. Latin and South America countries)
- Strong working knowledge of payroll and HR systems (ADP preferred)
- Knowledge of Federal and State Tax regulations, preferably pertaining to Brazil’s payroll
- Solid knowledge of eSocial
- Bi-lingual (Portuguese-Spanish, Portuguese-English)required
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style, team-work driven and customer service focus.
- A mind for detail—you can tell when something’s off, and you won’t rest until it’s fixed.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent accuracy, especially under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of proper tax treatment of benefits (incentives, pensions, maternity leave, etc.).
- Strong Excel skills (incl. Pivot tables and VLOOKUP).
- Accounting knowledge–understanding of payroll journal entries, monthly close, recons, and general accounting principles.
- Sound judgment–you’re able to deal with complex issues and coordinate with internal and external partners as appropriate.
- Experience creating and maintaining internal controls.
- Experience supporting financial statement audits.
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 18 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 17 días