Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
Novartis Mexico counts with one of the five Shared Service Centers worldwide with more than 1500 employees, into a Diverse & Inclusive company, positioning us in the Number 10th, in Top Companies Ranking, where everybody wants to work. Corporate social responsibility is a priority for us and we stand as number 19th company with better reputation according to MERCO Ranking 2017.
In this position your responsibilities will be:
To provide prompt, accurate and cost effective legal advice and assistance to such business Sectors in the Country Organization as the Legal Head may allocate from time to time.
? To act for the Country Organization in acquisitions and sales of businesses as allocated by the Legal Head.
? To manage legal proceedings taken by or against Country Organization as allocated by the Legal Head.
? To audit and, if appropriate, manage the provision of external legal services where such services cannot be provided from in-house resources to ensure that the client's needs are met in the most cost-effective way.
? To participate in the development, recommendation and implementation of legal policies, procedures and guidelines for the Country Organization which help the Sectors to comply with the law to their maximum advantage. Initiate and support the establishment of standards and related processes based on global Novartis policies such as the Corporate Citizenship Policy
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Our CompanyOur LeadershipBoard of DirectorsExecutive Committee of Novartis›Our ApproachOur StrategyOur Culture and ValuesDiversity & InclusionOur Stories›Novartis PortfolioGlobal Product PortfolioGlobal Clinical Pipeline›MediaAll Novartis NewsMedia ContactsNovartis Media LibraryStay Up-To-Date›InvestorsEvent CalendarFinancial DataShare Data & AnalysisShareholder Information›Corporate ResponsibilityCorporate Responsibility at NovartisExpanding Access to HealthcareEthics, Risk and ComplianceEnvironmental Sustainability›Our BusinessInnovative MedicinesNovartis PharmaceuticalsNovartis OncologySandoz››
Our FocusDisease AreasCancerCardio-MetabolicImmunology & DermatologyOphthalmologyNeuroscienceRespiratory›Platforms and TechnologyCell & Gene Therapy›Navigate NovartisPatients & CaregiversHealthcare ProfessionalsMediaInvestorsJob Seekers›Novartis StoriesDiscoveryFrom Our LabsAccess to HealthcarePatient PerspectivesPeople and Culture››
Our ScienceNovartis StoriesDiscovery From Our LabsAccess to HealthcarePatient PerspectivesPeople and Culture›Research & Early DevelopmentNovartis Institutes for BioMedical ResearchResearch Disease AreasPostdoc ProgramOpen Source Science›Drug Development at NovartisGlobal Clinical PipelineTranslational MedicineNovartis Clinical Trials››
CareersYour CareerNovartis Career SearchCareers in Research›Working at NovartisCorporate ResponsibilityDiversity & InclusionOur Culture and Values›Academic ProgramsStudents & ScholarsNovartis Quantitative Sciences Hackathon›Novartis StoriesDiscoveryFrom Our LabsAccess to HealthcarePatient PerspectivesPeople and Culture››
Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to Footer
Our CompanyOur LeadershipBoard of DirectorsExecutive Committee of Novartis Our ApproachOur StrategyOur Culture and ValuesDiversity & InclusionOur Stories Novartis PortfolioGlobal Product PortfolioGlobal Clinical Pipeline MediaAll Novartis NewsMedia ContactsNovartis Media LibraryStay Up-To-Date InvestorsEvent CalendarFinancial DataShare Data & AnalysisShareholder Information Corporate ResponsibilityCorporate Responsibility at NovartisExpanding Access to HealthcareEthics, Risk and ComplianceEnvironmental Sustainability Our BusinessInnovative MedicinesNovartis PharmaceuticalsNovartis OncologySandoz
Our FocusDisease AreasCancerCardio-MetabolicImmunology & DermatologyOphthalmologyNeuroscienceRespiratory Platforms and TechnologyCell & Gene Therapy Navigate NovartisPatients & CaregiversHealthcare ProfessionalsMediaInvestorsJob Seekers Novartis StoriesDiscoveryFrom Our LabsAccess to HealthcarePatient PerspectivesPeople and Culture
Our ScienceNovartis StoriesDiscovery From Our LabsAccess to HealthcarePatient PerspectivesPeople and Culture Research & Early DevelopmentNovartis Institutes for BioMedical ResearchResearch Disease AreasPostdoc ProgramOpen Source Science Drug Development at NovartisGlobal Clinical PipelineTranslational MedicineNovartis Clinical Trials
CareersYour CareerNovartis Career SearchCareers in Research Working at NovartisCorporate ResponsibilityDiversity & InclusionOur Culture and Values Academic ProgramsStudents & ScholarsNovartis Quantitative Sciences Hackathon Novartis StoriesDiscoveryFrom Our LabsAccess to HealthcarePatient PerspectivesPeople and Culture
SearchBack to Previous Page
Commercial Execution Head
Job ID 274068BR Position Title Commercial Execution Head Apply to JobJob Description
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
• Ensure timely provision of integrated support on Sales and Marketing training, optimizing of FF allocation, Congresses & Scientific Events, Market Insight, Sales Force Effectiveness, and Incentives functions for the CPO, managing a portfolio of internal resources, external suppliers and off-shored resources
• Responsible to adapt and develop the functions' capacity and capabilities according to the service needs required for the direction as articulated by the Business Franchise Heads
• Prepares Novartis for new products and expands Novartis portfolio growth opportunities in line with long-term strategy
• Leads cost management initiatives for Commercial Executive (CE) to achieve best-in-class cost structures through structural changes, commercial support process redesign and specific cost containment initiatives
• Leads development and implementation of tools to measure ROI and key performance indicators across all key therapeutic areas, brands and customer groups.
• Identifies and implements new ways to add value through CE support for Business Franchises, Medical and Market Access functions
• Builds and strengthens combined scientific and commercial capabilities
• Builds and strengthens skills in marketing innovation across all marketing teams
• Drives sales coaching in FF, Field Managers and Marketing
• Develops necessary capacities and capabilities in FF, Marketing and CE to support operations efficiency and revenue growth
• Responsible for the effective leadership, management, coaching and counseling of the CE functions towards operations excellence and customer focus
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University Degree in Bioscience, Medicine, Business, and/or Economics
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu, both written and spoken
• Minimum five years leadership experience in a pharmaceutical industry
• Extensive exposure to sales operations/management, product management, sales force effectiveness, sales information and /or SF support management
• Strategic mindset with strong business acumen
• Experience with product marketing and new product launch added advantage
Competitive salary, annual bonus, medical care, health insurance, career opportunities with Novartis group.
Find out more about Novartis at https //www.novartis.com
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for all suitably qualified applicants. Division PHARMA Business Unit AMAC Location Malaysia Site Petaling Jaya Company/Legal Entity NOV MALAYSIA Functional Area Marketing Job Type Full Time Employment Type RegularApply to Job
Access Job Account
TwitterTweet FacebookShare Share TwitterFacebookPinterestLinkedInEmailWhatsapp Jump to Comments
Patients & CaregiversHealthcare ProfessionalsInvestorsMedia
Global ContactsOffice LocationsFor InvestorsFor Media
Our CompanyOur FocusOur ScienceOur Stories
Global Product PortfolioGlobal Clinical Pipeline
Subscribe to Novartis
This site is intended for a global audience.
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestEmailLinkedInGoogle GmailWhatsAppAIMAmazon Wish ListAOL MailApp.netBaiduBalatarinBibSonomyBitty BrowserBlinklistBlogger PostBlogMarksBookmarks.frBox.netBuddyMarksBufferCare2 NewsCiteULikeDeliciousDesign FloatDiary.RuDiasporaDiggdiHIT...