Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Senior HIL Tester.
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of tools required by the design verification teams, executing specific activities such as:
- Creation of simulation models, autocode generation and signal processing (e.g. Matlab, Labview)
- Programming shared applications, communication protocols and data acquisition applications (eg. Python, C#)
- Bachelor 's degree in: Science or Engineering in Electronics, Computer Sciences or Mechatronics
- +5 years of experience irrelevant tools (as prescribed by OEM)
- Proficient reading, writing and conversational English required. English level +95%
- Users of the following software: Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience creating test cases and quality assurance.
- Knowledgeable in specification and structure based test design techniques
- Incident management skills including using Incidents Database, reporting and follow-up
- Knowledge of test design tools
- Strong understanding of keyword-based testing
- Vehicle communications
- Feature functional partitioning
- Experience in requirement development and component/vehicle level testing
- Experience with electrical architectures, electrical systems, Netcom tools and processes, CANalyzer, CANoe
- Deep experience in programming with:
- Matlab (Medium to High experience in scripting, Simulink, signal processing),
- Python (Basic to Medium experience in programming communication protocols),
- LabView (Medium to High experience in programming protocol communications DAC acquisitions and programing with real time controllers),
- Visual Studio C# (Basic to Medium experience in programming, creation of dlls and shared libraries)
- Auto management skills
Other requirements desired:
- ISTQB Foundation LevelCertified
- Familiarity with current Infotainment Systems
- Systems engineering background
- CAN protocol practical knowledge
- Modeling toolset knowledge(CANoe, MATLAB)
- Automotive electrical component & subsystem design and test experience
- Users of the following software: Microsoft Visio, SharePoint & Project
- Curious, self-study and easy learning
- Driven by objectives
- Frustration resistant
- Ability to teach others
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.