Senior Financial Analyst - 005YLA Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Analyze MBC (manufacturing fixed costs) and Productivity (manufacturing variable labor and burden costs).
- Work with manufacturing engineers on capital investment, to improve operations efficiency.
- Interpret financial results to business partners, and anticipate in business decision making.
- Lead month end closing, and present monthly financial results to operations.
- Lead annual physical inventory, key internal control event, cost build up, and Industrial database.
might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years or related work experience, prior manufacturing experience
- Advanced English level is a must
- Proven ability to communicate/partner with finance and non-finance.
- Team player; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel skill, Microsoft Access experience preferred.
- Prior SAP, Hyperion experience preferred.
- Able to travel 10% of the time.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this
position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you’re looking
for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal
opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open,
passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to
reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as
they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen
as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success —
on the job and beyond. See what our
people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply
must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us.
This position will be posted until filled.
is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and
promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color,
gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual
orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible
for fees related to such.
: MX-Nuevo León-Apodaca