The Sr. EHS Engineer is responsible for the daily management and oversight of the Security and EHS Management System.
• Responsible of the Legal Requirement Calendar tracking for compliance.
• Formulate, coordinate and conduct EHS programs.
• Responsible to attend legal and corporate inspections and audit.
• Responsible for the development of manuals and procedures for Safety and Hygiene and Environmental Control.
• Determines needs related to accident prevention through analysis and safety campaigns.
• Investigate work related accidents and incidents from one product line and property damage.
• Record, monitor, and analyze Safety, Injury and Hazard statistics.
• Administrate, monitor and review subcontractor activities for safety concerns
• Responsible for conducting the Health and Safety audits, in the facilities, machinery and equipment, determining methodology and dates of completion.
• Responsible for the proper functioning of the internal emergency brigades such as the Hazardous Materials Brigade, Fire Prevention and Combat Brigade and the Rescuers Brigade.
• Administrate and update the emergency response plan, contingency plan and PIPC (Protección Civil).
• Responsible for the C-TPAT monitoring and administration.
• Responsible of control access, CCTV and fire alarm systems.
• Responsible to attend audits and follow up actions from the site insurance.
• Coordinate the security activities and team.
Experiencia y requisitos
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 6 years of working experience in technical safety field or similar position.
Strong background related to Loss Prevention and Environmental Regulations.
Knowledge of current regulations on Safety and Hygiene
English: 90% Written and Spoken.
Knowledge on legal requirements from STPS, PROFEPA, SEMARNAT, SPA, IMSS, SS, CESPM.
Excellent Communication Skills and team work.
Please provide or submit your resume in English.