"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.
The Cost Analyst position will primarily be responsible for Cost Process, financial reserves (write off, slob, hedge, variances, inventory adjustments and cut off), ensure accurate and on time Standard Cost per sku upload into System, ensuring that intercompany & landed calculation is accurate and updated. This role will also include month-end closing tasks, preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations and BVA analysis of Operation P&L results; and participation in key process such as Inventory and Free Goods.
Principal responsibilities pertaining to assigned country will include:
- Product costing.
- Perform month-end closing tasks as well as review results of jobs executed by a third party provider.
- Prepare financial analysis such as Purchase Price Variance analysis, Gross Profit Analysis, SLOB, Hedge, Inventory Adjustments, other Costs.
- Reconcile all Balance Sheet Inventory related accounts and some prepaid and accrual clearing accounts.
- Assist the team during BP and ensure that product costing is done according to regional guidelines and timelines.
- Assist in the preparation of requirements for external & internal audits.
- Liaise with business partners to resolve/ follow up any issues related to inventory adjustments, STD Cost, and Other Cost Not in Standard.
- Resolve queries raised by business partners on an ad-hoc basis.
- Prepare information related to inventory purchases for hedging purposes as required by regional treasury team.
- Participate in all process improvement projects.
- Holder of a bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) highly preferred
- At least 3-5 years’ experience from any of the following: cost / supply chain accounting, audit or general accounting
- Strong team working and relationship building skills
- Exhibits a high level of autonomy as demonstrated via independent decision-making, prioritizing own workload and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for daily operations and interfacing with internal and external customers
- Ability to read, understand, verbally exchange information and compose written material for business purposes in English
- Experience in using ERP systems required; SAP preferred
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) also required
- Johnson & Johnson Medical México
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City- Organization
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)