Are you a Technology Leader that can transform how an Enterprise uses the Cloud?
Can you work equally well with executives and technologists?
Does leading highly visible, high-impact projects that are technically broad and deep appeal to you?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring enterprise IT Leaders to work with our top-tier global 1,000 customers and their partners in transforming their enterprise IT landscapes. Our transformation experts engage with customers to understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios, design reliable and cost-effective hybrid cloud infrastructures, create transition plans and develop business cases to justify the programs. Our engagements include projects covering thousands of applications across tens of thousands of servers and involve developing a shared vision, leading the customer through the challenges of cloud adoption, demonstrating the reality of the vision and then enabling them to achieve full operational integration.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
· Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
· Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
· Architecting hybrid AWS and on premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
· Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
· Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration.
· Generating AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
· Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute migration plans.
· Getting feedback from common Enterprise requirements into AWS service development teams.
· Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Highly technical and analytical, possessing at least 6 or more years of IT implementation experience
· Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
· Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
· Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
· Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
· Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
· BS level technical degree preferred in Computer Science or Math; MS degree is a plus
· Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 25-50% travel requirement within your region.
· Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
· Delivering IT Strategy & Consulting services
· Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes).
· Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
· Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Ciudad: mexico city
Descripción Objetivo del puesto: Realizar los procesos de recibo, almacenamiento y embarque de productos, así como la aplicación de los controles de inventario...
Desde Cáritas De Guadalajara, A.C. - Jalisco
Publicado hace 25 días
Empresa reconocida solicita personal para laborar de lunes a viernes medio tiempo en el área administrativa OFRECEMOS Sueldo mensual de 8,000 Prestaciones de...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
Importante empresa te hace la invitación de unirte a nuestro grupo de trabajo, como asistente de oficina. ¿QUÉ OFRECEMOS? - Crecimiento laboral -Bonos de...
Desde Alarmex S.A De C.V - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
¡¡ GRUPO FINANCIERO INBURSA ESTA EN BUSCA DE TU TALENTO, VEN Y UNETE A NUESTRO GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO!! ESTAMOS EN BUSCA DE PROMOTORES EN TIENDA DEPARTAMENTAL...
Desde Seguros Inbursa Sa - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 24 días