There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175:year history. Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: SCI Buyer
Primary Location: Mexico (MX): Coahuila (MX:COA): Saltillo
Function: Supply Management / Logistics
John Deere combines innovation and technology to produce exceptional equipment and services that delight our customers. We are a world leader in providing advanced products and services and are committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land : those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world's dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. We make John Deere a great place to work through an emphasis on work:life balance and a values:based culture that encourages professional development and community involvement.
Through consistent operational excellence in business performance, we help ensure the success of new and existing products. Fully engaged in the present, but with an eye to the future, our innovative team continually implements practices that help redefine the leading edge. This effort includes our Achieving Excellence program, which promotes continuous improvement and strengthens supplier relationships.
What you'll do:
* Works on supply development projects to develop a supply chain capable of providing increased flexibility and responsiveness, improved utilization of assets, improved quality and reduction of overall cost.
* Leads/supports an improvement process with strategic suppliers for mutual sustainable benefits by improving John Deere and supplier processes.
* Works closely with a support team consisting of cost management specialists and value improvement specialists that assist the commodity teams.
What it takes:
* This position will require the following skills: 100 English, Negotiation Skill, Innovation and initiative, Organized Team work.
* 1 or 2 year of experience in purchasing department.
* Flexibility in the working after hours. Travel experience.
* Education: Degree in an Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electric or Electronic) or equivalent experience.
Desired: Business agreements with suppliers. Availability to talk in front of big group of people.
What you'll get:
We extend our values to the way we take care of our employees, providing a comprehensive range of benefits that help us retain the best and brightest professionals in the industry.
Ready for intense teamwork, ambitious objectives and a rewards package that makes it all worthwhile?
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 20 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 19 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 17 días