We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our team. The Sales Support Specialist will assist our sales organization by responding to customer and prospect queries, conducting consultation meetings with end-users and managing the inquiry through enrollment process. In addition, the Sales Support Specialist will maintain updated and accurate record-keeping of the lead pipeline and closed/won opportunities. They will collaborate with the Account Manager and Client Solutions Manager to support the growth of our existing client portfolio. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized and experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices with an interest in company’s vision, mission, culture and values.
- Respond to incoming customer and prospect inquiries via email and landing pages.
- Schedule and conduct consultation meetings to sell the appropriate training solution to end-users.
- Update and maintain customer follow up system from inquiry to close.
- Create and send training recommendations.
- Work in collaboration with Account Manager and Operations teams to achieve monthly registration targets and conversion ratios.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through timely response, proper solution recommendation and customer retention activities.
- Report on account pipeline.
- Build rapport and trust with customers and colleagues in virtual environment.
- Native-level fluency in English required.
- BA or BS required.
- Experience in the language learning sector, internet technologies, online learning / e-Learning or corporate education markets is preferred.
- Experience learning language(s) is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively across cultures and in a virtual environment.
- 1-3 years sales experience on a national/global level preferably in supporting an existing client base.
- Presentation skills and convincing personality.
- Experience with KPI analysis.
- Performance and results oriented.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships
Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and Salesforce.com
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.