We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Account Manager to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Create, identify and qualify sales opportunities in the US and Mexico territory using sales tools and networking.
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities.
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities,
Develop proposals, respond to RFP's and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements.
- Maintain revenue and build new revenue within an established account base.
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level.
- BA/BS degree.
- Asc/BSc degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Experience in selling to multiple divisions in the same cycle ranging from Business, IT Executives and C-Level product owners.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Hubspot, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Good understanding of the marketing principles.
- Knowledge of sales.