HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World’s Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Owns the research and data analysis for complex projects; may lead low complexity projects.
- Represents the needs of the business or function during moderately complex process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Drives projects and implements process changes in order to meet ongoing business objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required.
- High Excel level is required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- Broad understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong knowledge of process area, experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen.