The Revenue Director will be responsible of promotion, business planning and service costs. The roll might conduct analyses of prices offered by the competition to develop competitive prices and discounts.
- Lead the revenue team.
- Developed and implemented new company guidelines.
- Evaluated revenue flow and identified discrepancies in the process.
- Implemented strategies for sales and revenue.
- Managed operations of cash offices and provided daily cash collection reports to the Accounting Department.
- Analyze competitive information, product data, and customer insights to identify trends and long-term business opportunities.
- Executed brand strategy through customer engagement, in partnership with sales and brand team.
- Used advanced tools and internal resources to further sharpen revenue management skills and apply for continuous company revenue improvement.
- Produced and directed inter-departmental event, bridging and fostering cross departmental connections and future collaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- Have 5+ years work experience across both research and strategic roles.
- Advanced English (necessary).
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.