Job Description : Qualifications and Experience Required Education and Basic Requirements:
- University degree required
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- MBA (or equivalent) is a Plus
- Significant launch marketing experience as well as strong Marketing Toolkit.
- Luxury marketing & social influencing.
- Graduate with 8-10 years progressive FMCG experience.
- Strategy development and manage complex business environments.
- How to recruit, develop and motivate individuals – Build robust, highly motivated teams.
- Excellence in terms of interpersonal skills and ability to brilliantly manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellence in consumer communication development, not typical ATL, but consumer connections and engagement.
- Experience working across multi geographies and stakeholder footprint.
- Very strong project management and Stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage complexity of multiple priorities across multiple brands.
- Strong commercial acumen (both On and Off Trade).
Past experiences should include most of the following areas:
- Acquiring and leveraging consumer insights.
- Working cross functional and with multiple agencies in complex environments.
- Luxury marketing and understanding and appreciation of luxury standards and luxury brand marketing.
General Key Skills:
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Project management
- Leading edge marketing thinking and capability
- Master consumer and business understanding of the Luxury World.
- Strategic, creative problem solver with a spike in marketing intuition and sound judgment.
- Strong consumer insight and consumer connection planning.
- Marketing flair and excellent facilitator, motivator, communicator.
- Strong idea judgment and development. Marketing flair.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Requirement for personal drive is paramount
- Inability to grasp complexity of market (multiple channels, languages, cultural differences, norms and practices)
- Inability to work in a fast moving environment with multiple levels of accountability
- Inability to influence people across all the levels in the organization.
- Inability to balance multiple priorities and work to a series of tight deadlines.
- Lack of technology literacy and interest.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :