3328330 Regional Talent Acquisition Leader – LATAM Healthcare Human Resources
This crucial leadership role includes (but not limited to) all areas of the talent journey, driving engagement and a robust & positive experience for all candidates at all levels, from job posting to assessment & selection to onboarding, ensuring we attract and hire diverse and quality talent in our business and region. Engagement and collaboration with key stakeholders, Hiring Managers and the HR function across the business and region is crucial in ensuring we employ strategies that build performing teams and organizations.
This role will improve the operational rigor, drive simplification & innovation and provide regular reporting/insights to the business to ensure we are operating at the most efficient and effective level and ensure continuous improvement in all areas of Talent Acquisition.
- Lead the TA strategy and execution for the Latin America region, to ensure we attract and hire quality and diverse talent to our business. Scope includes the wing to wing journey from attraction to on-boarding.
- Serve as lead point of contact for the regional and coordinate talent acquisition activities with stakeholders as related to stand alone related project execution; manage scope, deliverables, dependencies, resources, progress and timelines.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders on transformative change implementations including process, systems and governance. Regularly advise and update HR leadership team on planned changes, improvements and or input required – maintain a regular rhythm with team and clients.
- Design and finalize regional operating model and build a world class, quality Talent Acquisition function for the region. Lead, develop and coach team members to support them with their career growth.
- Embed and localize employment branding / EVP to ensure we attract and retain the best talent.
- Working closely with the Global TA team, ensure efficient TA related tools, licenses, processes etc. are implemented to improve efficiencies and experience.
- Continue to drive the upskilling of People Leaders, HR COE’s, etc. to ensure accountability is in the right place.
- Review competitor hiring strategies and network with appropriate industry leaders. Challenge the status quo and leverage and share external and global best practices and thinking.
- Leverage technology such as AI and other disruptors to aggressively shift how GEHC engages with candidates and provides a differentiated experience for external and internal candidates.
- Create an environment in which GEHC can maximize the potential of the gig economy, partnerships, external and internal talent pools to run the business in an agile and nimble manner. Run the TA team in a similar fashion.
- Create and embed strategic workforce planning processes to ensure the function can proactively recruit for future skills/capabilities.
- Create and manage regional TA dashboard and provide meaningful insights to the business while driving continuous improvement. Provide insightful meaningful market data/trends that supports business growth and decision making.
- Manage and negotiate best deals and service from third party suppliers and vendors where required.
- Ensure Diversity & Inclusion focus is engrained in everything we do
As we move towards a stand-alone business and working closely with the Global Talent Acquisitions HR solutions team, this leadership role will be responsible for developing and implementing a world class regional Talent Acquisition function for the GE Healthcare Latin America region, creating a robust and positive experience that differentiates GE Healthcare as an Employer of Choice in the industry.
- Extensive & demonstrated recruiting domain expertise, leadership and budget management experience.
- Strong regional/market experience and understanding.
- Ability in building strong relationships and drive trust across diverse organization.
- Ability to drive clear communication and engagement at all levels including C-Suite, and present data in a clear and concise manner. Proficiency n Microsoft Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Ability to influence change – well developed influencing and negotiation skills; Effective consultant with demonstrable global project/program management ability. Proven project management experience in complex structures.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, passion and exhibits confidence; proven ability to work well with & influence all levels of stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a complex matrix structure.
- Rigor: Needs to know the details of the project plan, including identify risks and follow up accordingly. Willingness to travel.
GE Healthcare is a leading provider of medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy technologies. The business enables precision health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services. With over 100 years of experience in the healthcare industry and more than 50,000 employees globally, the company helps improve outcomes more efficiently for patients, healthcare providers, researchers and life sciences companies around the world.
Mexico City, Brazil