Recruiting Specialist - GLO000827 Grow with us as Recruiting Specialist for Latin America reporting to the Latin America Recruiting Manager. In your role, you will be part of our success by developing and implementing strategic recruitment plans in order to proactively engage with, attract and recruit top talent. Your role is critical for our business to build high caliber external and internal talent pipelines to address current and future talent needs for Kellogg’s, utilizing your experience of innovative attraction and sourcing methods. While you’re leveraging your recruitment expertise, you’ll be building your Kellogg networking a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork - working together to shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Recruiting Sr Associate at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Partnering with dedicated business/functional leaders in an area to gain a detailed understanding of business goals and needs. You will provide direction and consultation on strategic and emerging recruitment and attraction trends, best practices, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Championing the recruitment process and advising hiring managers as appropriate to ensure that the employment legislation and company policies are adhered to
- Optimizing our TALEO Applicant Tracking System to manage the entire candidate process and to ensure optimal employment practices and compliance with government regulations
- Leveraging proactive and innovative attraction and sourcing techniques such as selective job boards, social media channels, and boolean searches, networking and attending professional events. The goal is to actively engage with both passive and active job seekers directly to market utilizing the Kellogg Employer Brand guidelines
- Building talent pipelines for current and future opportunities
- Preparing recruitment status reports and metrics and analyzing with Recruiting Manager and Human Resources business partners (HRBP) areas to identify areas for improvement
- Conducting new Recruitment Planning Meeting with hiring manager to determine the next steps for open position and follows up with agreed approach.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field
- Proven Recruiting experience
- General understanding of HR processes and employment legislation
- English proficiency. Capable of maintaining business conversations.
- Ability to manage relationships with candidates and key stakeholders in the recruiting process
- Experience using an ATS (preferably Taleo)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Please apply to this position only through http://www.kelloggcareers.com/
- Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to grow with us, go ahead and apply now!
- Kellogg Company does not require any payment during the Recruiting process.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent
: Global Business Services
: Aug 15, 2019, 6:59:00 AM