Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a React Developer
- Develop components to match HMI requirements. Mainly front end including React, json, CSS, etc.
- Document components code
- React and Redux experience of at least 2 years
- Front end developer experience and knowledge of some backend technologies.
- Experience running Agile projects, SCRUM methodology
- Desired knowledge of IoT, GITHub, Jira and Confluence.
- Hands-On knowledge on React-Native for App Development.
- Must be very strong and have hands on experience in ReactJS and different front end frameworks; (Angular, Vue.js, etc)
- Must be familiar with multiple modern UI technologies/ frameworks.
- Good understanding of AJAX and asynchronous request handling.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving ability a must.
- Strong on communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should know best code practice to write clean and scalable code for Angular and React applications;
- Ability to Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, and show and tell.
- Significant technical experience in a variety of languages include Java.
- Knowledge of Build tools and Unit testing tools.
- Good to have Knowledge on Web-Services / SOAP Services.
- Deep understanding of CSS, having built, modified, or maintained UI frameworks.
- Contributing to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base.
- Have participated in code review process, giving constructive feedback to peers.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.