Quality Team Lead - Service desk Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Quality Team Lead - Service desk
- Lead a team of quality associates and drive Quality culture within the process
- Implementation of Operational Excellence Tools (5S, RCA, Lean, Standard Work,
- Continuous Improvement, Tiered Accountability & GEMBA Walk)
- Understanding of the Business requirement and capability to address issues at various levels
- Eye for detailing and aggressive in plan execution/implementation
- Publish Dashboards at defined intervals
- Confident & Capable to interact/manage and handle the clients
- Data Analysis – Strong Analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions from data (Error Analysis and Root Cause Analysis for process deviations)
- Provide data inputs to internal stakeholders
- Flexibility and Availability for any ad-hoc business requirement
- Patience while giving feedback, Open to change, Multi-tasking skills, Inter personal skills
- Drive Quality and process improvement initiatives
- Drive process performance to achieve and exceed SLA deliverables.
- Coordinate for global Business Process alignments
- Provide constant support to the team members, including floor walking and sampling tickets/Calls wherever needed.
- Quality Team productivity
- Providing RCA(s) as per requirement
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports as per requirements
- Process Improvement initiatives, Qualitative & Quantitative Benefits realized
- Conduct calibrations activities
- GAP Analysis & Controls
- Validate and track all the Zero Tolerance incidents
- Ensure that the audits and feedbacks are delivered as per required timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent skills on MS Office/Quality Tools / Data Analysis / Analytical Skills / Reporting
- Relevant working experience in an international Service Desk / Technical Support
- environment preferred;
- +3 years of experience performing Transaction monitoring audits and providing feedback in Service desk (preferably voice) or Technical Support
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt trained/certified Preferable
- ITIL V3 Foundation trained
- Basic knowledge on Statistical Process Control
- Handled team of +15 agents
- Shows flexibility/ownership & works under pressure situation
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Candidate should be ready to work in a 24*7 environment
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving capabilities and lateral thinking
- Good Knowledge of Audit and Evaluation function
- Analytical bent of mind
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timeline
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.