Purpose of Role -Responsible for coordinating and developing Quality Control activities maintaining a Customer and Operations Service as a priority and empowering the Quality Control Engineers involvement and ownership of the production process.
Scope of Authority
-Inspection and Quality Control activities covering Burrana’s QMS in Production based on AS9100 Certification
-Type of Work Responsibility:
Supervision level with Engineers and Inspectors as direct reports.
.• Implement and supervise the process of Initial FAIs of new and/or for new supplier product.
• Partial FAIs for changes to design data or production processes.
• Overall knowledge of Quality concerns in Mexicali Plant, general support on questions from Operations, Materials and Engineering teams regarding QMS (AS9100/AS9110) documents and procedures.
• Complete drive of Non-Conforming cases internal and external for resolution of CARs with the help of the different applicable departments.
• Log reports
• Follow-up on NCR assignments
• Follow-up on corrective actions for effectiveness
• Manage Corrective Action Reports (CARs)
• Maintain calibration list and follow up on the calibration tool procedure, coordinate with Production/Repair personnel to assure equipment is fit for service.
• Parts traceability documents
• Reporting of suggested changes to approved data
• Manage Inspection Stamps
Experiencia y requisitos
• Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or similar career.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
• Minimum 5 years ‘experience as a Quality Supervisor
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Aerospace/Aircraft Service
• Strong knowledge in AS9100/AS9110, ISO9001
• Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel
• Leadership Skills
• Decision Making Skills
• Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Driven
• Proactive and Willing to Support Under Short Notice Conditions
• Internal Audits skills AS9100/ISO9001