'- Establish an improvement processes mechanism to provide the highest quality product with an operational excellence. Monitor quality performance, analyze data, determines root cause of any non-conformances, and implement a corrective actions program.
- Manage direct reports responsible for Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and QMS.
- Engage with key customers to develop with them common quality improvement programs.
- Establish the culture to STOP THE LINE and escalate all perceived quality issues for formal resolution.
- Maintain and follow up Proactive Quality Programs (Preventive Maintenance, Control Levels, Calibration, FMEA, APQP, SPC).
- Maintain process documentation active and enforced in assigned area to ensure consistent quality.
- Support Six Sigma programs by driving and coaching Six Sigma projects
- Connect with Suppliers and Quality Supplier team to drive improvements on raw materials, components and new vendor’s qualification.
- Assist in process changes and new product development.
- Coordinate / implement error proof processes to Improve control levels to L1 / L2.
- Coordinate Transfer of Work (TOW’s) & Quality documentation & procedures.
- Document & take ownership of Corrective Actions (CAR’s), Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s) & 8D responses.
- Maintain Quality Management System (QMS), PQMT, PMPro & other Quality data collection systems.
We are looking for a candidate with Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of professional working experience and understanding of product development, manufacturing, lean and quality assurance/control
- Able to fluently speak and write in English
- Minitab and CAD (desired)
Location: Apodaca, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business unit: EP Industrial Solutions Date posted: 2018-08-10 Job function: Process and Quality Publication ID: MX66231422_E1ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
SEÑAL SATELITE S.A DE C, V DISTRIBUIDOR MÁSTER DE SKY TE INVITA A FORMAR PARTE DE SU GRAN EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: JEFE DE ALMACENES REQUISITOS: · HOMBRES DE...
Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 25 días
" Empresa líder en Recursos Humanos solicita:Operador de Producción CONTROL DE PARAMETROS DEL PROCESO, APLICACIÓN DE FOSFATO Y DESENGRASE DE MATERIAL...
Publicado hace 25 días
LAS ACTIVIDADES SON SURTIR Y ABASTECER OTORGAMOS SUELDO DESDE $5835 HASTA $11,170 PRESTACIONES DE LEY Y SUPERIORES A LEY NOS UBICAMOS EN PASEO DEL CUCAPAH NO...
Desde Farmacias De Similares, S.A. De C.V. (Gpo Por Un País Mejor) - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes