The Quality Engineer will develop, administer and verify compliance to the business Quality Management System. They will provide specialist Quality System knowledge to ensure that the business delivers Program & Value Stream goals in compliance with customer, 3rd party and regulatory requirements.
• Interpret drawings and/or CAD models as required to facilitate changes to production planning prescribed by engineering change documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to trace quality requirements through customer material and process specifications.
• Familiarity in hand laminating, laser projection of ply placement, vacuum bagging, breather systems, autoclave curing, subassembly assembly and paint.
• Experience in creating Bills of Material and work routings within MRP system.
• Review models and drawings for manufacturability.
• Experience in Generating FAI reports using AS9102 rev B forms 1, 2 and 3.
• Knowledge of inspection methods.
• Operational knowledge of inspection gauges and tools.
• Familiar with Inspection Check Lists (ICL) and Inspection Check Sheets (ICS).
• Experience in ballooning parts/notes lists.
Experiencia y requisitos
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.Fiber/Polymer/Composite linked degree, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering degree with bonding or resin processing experience preferred.
• Three (3) or more years of manufacturing engineering work experience and/or training required.
• Experience or training in areas in the manufacture of composite/metallic/carbon/fiber products or tooling desired.
• Aerostructures (metallics and/or composites) experience preferred.
• Relentless and results driven performer with a Continuous Improvement mind-set.
• Certified auditor preferered.
• A dynamic individual with a high level of energy, a proactive self-starter who is confident and able to work independently.
• Superior interpersonal skills, delivers information clearly and factually. Capable of adjusting to situation or audience.
• Team worker with aptitude for mentoring and coaching.
• Demonstrates personal leadership skills; high performance behaviors, self-initiative, excellent work ethic, exercises good judgment, influencing, negotiation and collaboration.
• AutoCAD or simulation experience preferred.
Expect up to 5% travel in this role depending of business needs.
Please send your resume to : **********